This year has sure been a hot one. That always seems to be the case here in St. Louis. We have the humidity so it makes the temperatures seem even more intense. However, relief is on its way! The summer temps will be coming to a close soon, so now is the time to prepare for time on the patio with some outdoor fireplaces. There are so many different styles to choose from and all are perfect for backyard time and patio life in the fall.
10 Best Outdoor Fireplaces Perfect For The Backyard
I’m not really sure where July went. Anyone else feel like that? It feels as if I just woke up one day and the month was over. Sure I was traveling for the majority of it, but that fact still does not take the shock out of it. The weather is starting to simmer down and school will be back in session in just mere weeks. But I am excited about the prospect of spending more time out back. It will be fall before we know it and that’s the perfect time of year for patio life.
Favorite Outdoor Fireplaces
Here are just a few of my favorites. There’s even a nice Chiminea or two perfect for fall and winter!
1. Sunjoy Elson Slate And Steel Patio Fireplace – The look of a living room on your patio!
2. Uniflame Firehouse With Chimney – A unique look to add a unique style to any backyard patio.
3. Bali Outdoors Backyard Fireplace – Definitely a talking piece with this gorgeous patio design!
4. Deckmate Sonora Chiminea – Traditional influence from Mexico and perfect for keeping smoke at bay.
5. Cabin-Style Cooking Chiminea – Perfect for bringing cabin life to your backyard oasis.
6. Necessories Compact Backyard Fireplace – Great for any size space.
7. Cal Flame Stucco Backyard Fireplace – Such a beautiful stucco patio fireplace.
8. Backyard Chicago Brick Oven – Brick Oven pizza anyone?! I’m thinking perfectly set off of a DIY she shed.
9. Empire Comfort Systems Linear Fireplace – Love the clean modern lines on this one.
10. Backyard Great Room Stone Arch Gas Fireplace – We have a gas fireplace indoors, but can you just imagine the easy to maintain fire outdoors?!
We absolutely enjoy spending family time on the patio. It’s the place to gather to talk and roast marshmallows. Currently we have a fire pit that we love. But I’m think that adding a patio fireplace would create even more warmth for the winter months. Which one do you think I should get?
I think this one is my favorite, but I’m definitely open to suggestions!
It’s very similar to the one that my husband and I enjoyed sitting by when we were staying at Garth Mansion. Now that’s another blog post that I need to write one of these days. Such a gorgeous place to visit in Hannibal, MO.
Tell me which one you’d get HERE. Or drop a picture of your patio in the comments on that Facebook post. It’s fun to get each other ideas of what to do with our own spaces.
Happy Almost Back-to-School!