I love giving books to my kids for Valentine’s Day. It’s a family tradition that sometimes even happens for Halloween, Christmas and Easter! But definitely always a book for Valentine’s Day. There are just so many dandy Valentine books for children. Plus, it’s like a book and Valentine card in one because you can write on the inside cover. The perfect way to remember for years to come as your kids turn the pages of a treasured book. I love this tradition that we have and would love to know if you have the tradition in your own home.
Valentine Books For Children
I’ve always believed that books carry more meaning than just the written word. So much can be expressed within the pages of a book. This book is at our house from years past.
Make memories this Valentine’s Day with any one of the following Valentine books for children. There are 20 to choose from!
20 Valentine Books For Children Of All Ages
- Arthur’s Great Big Valentine
- The Berenstain Bears’ Valentine Blessings
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Curious George!
- Pete the Cate: Valentine’s Day Is Cool
- The Biggest Valentine Ever
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Little Critter!
- The Day It Rained Hearts
- Llama Llama I Love You
- Nate the Great and the Mushy Valentine
- Love, Ruby Valentine
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse!
- Star Wars: A Very Vader Valentine’s Day
- Wrecking Valentine’s Day (LEGO City)
- Zombie Valentine Day Party
- Amelia Bedelia’s First Valentine
- Love Monster
- Roses Are Pink, Your Feet Really Stink
- Love from The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Valentine’s Day Coloring Book
- Where Is Baby’s Valentine?
There are just so many to choose from. I was having a difficult time deciding but I think I’ve narrowed it down…
My picks to give my kids this year? These three!
So excited for Valentine’s Day!
Be sure to PIN the Valentine books for later!
PIN it for later!
Be sure to check out the other Valentine related posts on the blog HERE.