It’s back to school time! That means busy, busy, busy at my house. So much to do after school and so little time. A delicious Crockpot cheesy chicken and rice recipe makes dinner prep so much easier. And this one has only SEVEN ingredients so you just might have everything you need to make it tonight!
7 Ingredient Crockpot Cheesy Chicken and Rice
This recipe is so easy and will make making dinner a breeze!
Crockpot meals are a great way to get dinner going while you are on the road running here and there with after school activities. Then the entire family can gather back at the house for a home cooked meal.
So often families are missing out on the important time of day to gather around the dinner table. It’s something that we try to do every night. We are able to spend time together and the kids enjoy telling us about their days over the meal.
Don’t miss out on any of the other dinner recipes on Seeing Dandy!
Crockpot Cheesy Chicken and Rice Recipe
Makes 4 servings
- 2 lbs chicken breast
- 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 15.25 oz can of corn
- 5.6 oz package chicken flavor rice
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- Add chicken to the crockpot and sprinkle salt and pepper over it.
- Add soup to the crockpot.
- Cover, and cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Add rice and corn.Cover, and cook on high for 20 minutes.
- Top with cheese, cover and let set for 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
So delicious and easy to make! The perfect meal for the entire family.
Check out the other dinner recipes on the blog HERE.