Broadway is finally back in St. Louis and I’m thrilled about it! Pretty Woman The Musical opened earlier this evening and it was so good to be back at The Fabulous Fox Theatre.
Broadway Is Back In St. Louis With Pretty Woman The Musical
It has been a long year and Back on February 25, 2020 my husband and I attended The Band’s Visit. We had no idea what was in store for us following the show. Just two weeks later everything shut down.
Looking back I remember thinking it was odd that there were a few couples here and there wearing face masks at the theatre. There were no mask mandates at that point in time and little did any of us know but we would all be wearing them very soon. Life as we knew it was about to change.
And then the remaining season ended abruptly. For once the show did not go on.
But Broadway is BACK!!!
And am I ever glad.
Don’t miss out on any of the The Fabulous Fox Theatre on the Seeing Dandy Blog!
Pretty Woman The Musical
What To Know Before You Go
*from the Fox Theatre website
Guests ages 12 and older will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test along with a photo ID for entry into the Theatre. If children between the ages of 12-17 do not have a photo ID, a parent or guardian will be required to verify their identity. Guests are required to wear face masks that fully cover the mouth and nose while inside the theatre.
• To be considered fully vaccinated, a ticket holder’s performance must be at least 14 days after their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or at least 14 days after their single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
• Original vaccination cards, printed copies of vaccination cards, or digital copies of vaccination cards will be accepted as proof of vaccination.
• Vaccination cards should legibly reflect the cardholder’s name, birthday and vaccine date(s).
• Guests who cannot provide proof of vaccination may provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test using either a PCR test taken within 72 hours of the ticket holder’s performance or an antigen rapid test taken within 24 hours of the ticket holder’s performance. Either of these must be administered by a healthcare or pharmacy provider. Self-administered tests will not be accepted.
• A photo ID must be presented along with the vaccination or negative test documents.
• Guests under the age of 12 will not be required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test, but will be required to wear a face mask at all times.
Check in is available here to upload your proof of vaccination.
You’ll laugh. You’ll feel your heart strings being pulled. You’ll sing. You’ll be happy that you went. Pretty Woman The Musical is on stage at The Fabulous Fox Theatre in St. Louis from November 16th to November 28th.
Get tickets HERE.
Check out the other posts about The Fabulous Fox Theatre on the Seeing Dandy blog HERE.