For this Chicken Broccoli Baked Omelet Recipe this shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DailyVegolutions #CollectiveBias – At our house we love having breakfast for dinner. I can honestly say that it’s the meal that our children will actually eat everything. Some days I wonder how these kids survive because they eat so little! But I’m sure my kids aren’t the only picky ones in the world… With breakfast for dinner they are always ecstatic. Plus with our busy schedules it’s a quick and easy meal. The newest breakfast for dinner favorite at our house? Baked omelets.
This particular baked omelet is so easy to make. Just whip up some eggs, pour in the other ingredients, and pop it in the oven. Then it’s done!
Chicken Broccoli Baked Omelet Recipe
What you’ll need:
- 9×9 baking dish
- 5 eggs
- package of MorningStar Farms® Meal Starters® Chik’n Strips
- package of Great Value™ Broccoli
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon thyme (optional)
Right now you can save on the MorningStar Farms ingredient through this Ibotta offer HERE.
Buy any 3 MorningStar Farms® products at Walmart, earn $3.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the eggs and milk together in a medium sized bowl.
- Pour the egg mixture into the baking dish.
- Add the MorningStar Farms chicken, Great Value broccoli and cheese by sprinkling on top. This way you will ensure that the ingredients are spread throughout the dish and not just lumped in the middle.
- Use a whisk or spoon to complete submerge the ingredients in the egg mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- During the last 5 minutes of baking add some more shredded cheese to the top if you like that extra cheese taste.
- Allow cheese to melt in the oven for the last 5 minutes.
There you have it. An entire meal ready in less than 1 hour! And it’s the perfect way to add vegetables into your meal.
For this recipe I found both the MorningStar Farms chicken and Great Value broccoli at my local Walmart. All at amazing prices!
I think these MorningStar Farms® Chipotle Black Bean Crumbles™ would also taste dandy in a baked omelet!
Be sure to look for MorningStar Farms in the freezer section of your local Walmart and follow along here:
- Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/morningstarfarms
- Twitter – @MorningStrFarms
- Instagram – @morningstarfarms
- Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/morningstarfrms
Don’t miss the other dandy recipes HERE.