If you are looking for a festive after school snack or delicious treat for your holiday party then look no further than this recipe for butterscotch cornflakes crunchies. These Christmas crunchies are easy to make and no bake! The perfect holiday treats that all will love. Plus, the no bake thing. I’m a big fan of things that are no bake, because that means I won’t be spending all day in the kitchen and I can enjoy the holiday time with family. Less clean up, too. Yay for yummy holiday treats! I remember the non holiday version of this recipe being served in the school cafeteria when I was a child so this definitely brings back fond memories for me.
Butterscotch Cornflakes Christmas Crunchies No Bake Holiday Treats
Yields: 1 1/2 dozen
GET READY because these will be the easiest no bake holiday treats you will ever make. I might have to investigate the use of another ingredient that isn’t peanut butter. Maybe honey would work? Just thinking for anyone who has a peanut allergy. We have one at our house! Stay tuned for what I find out…
HOW TO MAKE CHRISTMAS CRUNCHIES
DIRECTIONS (see video below)
1. Line a large cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper.
2. Pour the cornflakes into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
3. Add the butterscotch morsels and vegetable oil to a small saucepan. Stirring occasionally, melt over medium low heat. Remove from heat.
2. Add the peanut butter and stir well to incorporate.
3. Pour the mixture on top of the cornflakes and gently toss to evenly coat the cornflakes.
4. Drop by tablespoons onto the cookie sheet and sprinkle with Christmas sprinkles.
*Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Easy To Make Christmas Crunchies No Bake Holiday Treats
That’s it! An easy no bake holiday treat that goes a long way.
Be sure to check out the other dandy recipes on the blog HERE.