The holiday chocolate desserts… They are always popular and they so are dandy. Mostly because chocolates just fits so well with the time of year. I mean think about it. Chocolate cookies. Chocolate candies. Chocolate everything. Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate! Christmas has in some ways become the new Halloween in terms of the candy. There are so many different types of holiday candy these day. But the chocolatey goodness of all the holiday desserts? That has been a long standing tradition. Not surprisingly I have a list of the top 20 decadent chocolate desserts that are perfect for the holidays. Just for you! Ready? Here you go!
20 Decadent Chocolate Desserts For The Holidays
So many delicious holiday desserts perfect for a Christmas party. Be sure to get yourself some cute Christmas plates and dishware to serve these desserts on for your Christmas party!
Don’t miss any of the other holiday dessert ideas on Seeing Dandy!
1. A Farm Girl’s Dabbles – Chocolate Mousse Cups –
2. Melissa’s Cuisine – Chocolate Cherry Cake –
3. A Bird and a Bean – Skinny Triple Chocolate Brownies –
4. Our Best Bites – Swirled Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies –
5. Life as a Strawberry – Salted Chocolate Stout Cupcakes –
6. Frugal Mom Eh – Coconut Covered Chia & Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Snack Bites –
7. Yes to Yolks – Chocolate-Coconut Pound Cake with Whipped Cinnamon Coconut Cream –
8. A Farm Girl’s Dabbles – Chocolate French Silk Pie With Salted Pecan Crust –
9. Amy’s Healthy Baking – Fudgy Chocolate Cake with Fudgy Chocolate Frosting –
10. Cookies and Cups – Triple Chocolate Oreo Bars –
11. A Pumpkin and a Princess – Double Chocolate Oreo Milkshake –
12. Melissa’s Cuisine – Pumpkin Chocolate chip Cookies –
13. The Kitchen is My Playground – Insanely Delicious Turtle Cookies –
14. Life As a Strawberry – Classic Chocolate Ice Cream –
15. Frugal Mom – Double Mint Gooey Chocolate Brownies –
16. Yes to Yolks – Sea Salted Dark Chocolate Pot De Creme With Peanut Butter Whipped Cream –
17. Amy’s Healthy Baking – Skinny Slow Cooker Chocolate Fudge Cake –
18. Cookies and Cups – Chocolate Marshmallow Pie –
19. A Farm Girl’s Dabbles – Homemade Chocolate Pudding Cups With Mint Grasshopper Cream –
20. A Pumpkin and a Princess – Oreo Chocolate Mousse –
Did you notice how many Christmas cookie recipes were on that list? How could they NOT be? Christmas cookies just scream the holiday and they are after all Santa’s favorite.
Be sure to check out some delicious Christmas cookie recipes HERE.
Happy Holidays and Happy Baking!