I decided to get crafty for my little gal’s birthday party last month. Since we had a snowflake theme going on… I figured the perfect party favors would be Tic Tac Snow bags. Okay. I’ll be honest. It’s true that I had the idea of using snowflake and snowman mini erasers for the game pieces. So I definitely knew that it was going to be a snow themed Tic Tac Toe game. But what to actually call the game was being quite elusive. I asked my husband, “Now should it be called Snow Tac Toe? Or Tic Tac Toe Snow?” He looked at me like I was crazy and said, “Tara, isn’t it obvious?” He even gestured the “you know” gesture. Like trying to fish it out of my brain. I was still not getting it. Then slowly he said, “Tic Tac Snnoowww.” Wow. That’s brilliant. Why didn’t I think of that? I’m a tired mama that’s why. And so the full functioning idea of the Tic Tac Snow bag was born.
How To Make Tic Tac Snow Bags
These bags are so easy to make and the kids loved them. Perfect for a snowflake party!
What you’ll you need:
- small drawstring pouch
- mini snowman/snowflake erasers
- white glitter heat transfer vinyl
- vinyl cutter (I used a Silhouette Cameo.)
- iron or heat press
What you’ll do:
- Size the following image to fit your drawstring bags.
Download the Tic Tac Snow PDF HERE.
- Cut the above image out of heat transfer vinyl on your vinyl cutter. (Make sure to mirror the image before sending the vinyl through the cutter.)
- Use an iron or heat press to affix the heat transfer vinyl to the drawstring bags.
- Place 5 of each mini eraser in the bag.
That’s all you need to create these unique game bags!
These Tic Tac Snow bags make the perfect party favor and kids will enjoy playing the game during the party. Enjoy!
What do you think of these party favors?