Ahhh the scents of fall. One of my favorites is definitely the smell of pumpkin spice. It screams fall and is such an amazing smelling scent. This DIY whipped body butter is so easy to make and it’s pumpkin spice scented! Read on to get the complete recipe!
DIY Whipped Body Butter That’s Pumpkin Spice Scented
I say you cannot go wrong with even too much of the delicious smell this time of year. Give me all the pumpkin spice!
Body butter is actually really easy to make. It’s perfect for keeping skin soft and smooth during the fall/winter months, too.
Would you rather purchase some body butter?
You can so many great scents HERE.
Have you decorated for fall yet? There’s still plenty of time to get your fall decorations HERE.
Don’t miss out on any of the other fall ideas on Seeing Dandy!
DIY Whipped Body Butter
It’s pumpkin spice scented and makes a nice DIY gift idea!
- ¼ cup shea butter
- ¼ cup cocoa butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 20-35 drops pumpkin pie fragrance oil (depending on how strong you want your scent)
You can get the pumpkin pie fragrance oil HERE.
- Chop the shea butter and cocoa butter and add to large bowl or stand mixer.
- Using the wire whip attachment, whip on high for one minute, then low for an additional 4 minutes.
- Add coconut oil and olive oil. Whip on high for one minute then low for an additional 4 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a glass bowl and refrigerate for an hour.
- Return mixture to mixer, then add pumpkin pie spice and fragrance oil.
- Whip on low until blended, then whip on high for 5 minutes. The mixture should be light and fluffy.
- Spoon into (2) 4oz jars with lids.
So easy to make and a great DIY gift idea!
Be sure to check out the other fall ideas on the blog HERE.