Mmmm. I love me a good mint fudge recipe. Especially when it involves chocolate and it’s easy to make. This easy mint chocolate fudge recipe is quick and easy and delicious. That’s a triple win!
Easy Mint Chocolate Fudge Recipe
When on vacation I love going into those tourist trap kinds of shops. You know the ones? They always have speciality candy and I must always stop in to get some fudge! Have you ever been to Mackinac Island? That place has the most fudge shops ever.) These days the fudge shop calls to me even more because so many types are gluten free. We haven’t been near a fudge shop in a while so I figured it was high time that I tried out making my own. I decided to go with something minty that’s perfect for St. Patrick’s Day or anytime really. This is such an easy mint chocolate fudge recipe. Seriously super quick to make and quite tasty. Plus, it’s a gluten free fudge recipe!
Don’t miss any of the other delicious recipes on Seeing Dandy!
Ingredients for this ultimate fudge recipe:
Directions for this ultimate fudge recipe:
- Cover a 8×8 pan with aluminum foil and then spray with cooking spray.
- Combine butter, evaporated milk, sugar, and in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and stir constantly while boiling for 4 minutes.
- Quickly remove from heat and stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, and vanilla.
- Stir until mixture is melted together and then pour quickly (before it starts to set up) into the 8×8 foil covered pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate mint chips on top.
- Place in refrigerator for approximately 2 hours or until fudge is firm.
- Remove from refrigerator and cut into squares. The foil should separate from the fudge squares really easily while cold.
Enjoy my favorite gluten free fudge!
If you like this easy fudge recipe then be sure to check out our other dandy recipes HERE.