The holidays are full of lots of family gatherings that include lots of food. It’s a real struggle for us celiac disease people this time of year when all we really want is to just fit in. I for one do not like the attention that comes from my dietary restrictions. Good thing I have gluten free holiday appetizers that can be eaten by all. I’m talking appetizers that everyone can enjoy and no one is the wiser to the fact that it’s all gluten free! This particular recipe is so easy to make and is the perfect pairing with some Stella Fontinella cheese.
Gluten Free Holiday Appetizers With Fontinella Cheese
It’s so easy to make these appetizers!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Stella Fontanella Cheese – This cheese has a wonderful flavor that has a hint of sweetness so it’s perfect for pairing with your favorite fruits and vegetables.
- Bamboo Skewers
- Grape Tomatoes
- Cube the Stella Fontinella cheese.
- Wash and cut up the vegetables and fruits of your choosing.
- Carefully thread each piece on the bamboo skewers.
- Place the cheese on last as it can split under too much pressure.
- Serve on plates or in a decorative glass.
I hope you enjoyed my gluten free holiday appetizers creation. It was fun to make and display for you! Go HERE to find another dandy Stella cheese recipe. Next time you are at the store pick up some Stella Cheeses (there are so many different varieties to choose from) and let me know what you create. And… Right now you can enter to win a trip to Napa Valley with Stella Cheese! Enter to win HERE. Now that’s dandy!
Be sure to check out my other gluten free recipes HERE.
Feel free to share your own recipes in the comments.