Halloween time means lots of decorating and Halloween treats. These Halloween dipped chocolate Oreo cookies are delicious and easy to make. Get the recipe below!
Halloween Dipped Chocolate Oreo Cookies Recipe
So fun and perfect for your Halloween party!
Don’t miss out on any of the other Halloween ideas on Seeing Dandy!
Chocolate Covered Halloween Oreo Cookies
1 package OREO cookies
1 pkg. Wilton vibrant green candy melts
1 pkg. Wilton white candy melts
1 pkg. Wilton orange candy melts
1 pkg. Wilton small candy eyeballs
1 pkg. Wilton large candy eyeballs
1 pkg. Wilton mixed Halloween sprinkles
2 tablespoons of coconut oil (or vegetable oil)
1 small ziplock sandwich bag OR icing bag
1. In three separate small bowls pour candy melts, one color per bowl.
2. Place one bowl in the microwave. Heat in 30 second intervals, stirring after each until completely smooth.
3. Once candy melts are completely melted and stirred, you can add a tsp oil if the mixture is too thick.
4. Using a fork, carefully dip each Oreo into the melted chocolate until well coated. Tap fork on the side of bowl to allow excess chocolate to drip off.
5. Place the dipped Oreo into the wax paper. Allow to sit for 1-2 minutes then add sprinkles, candy eyeballs, etc. Allow to sit at room temperature until completely dried and hardened.
6. When doing the mummy cookie, dip first and let dry for a few minutes. Then add melted chocolate to an icing bag or ziplock bag and snip the end off and drizzle for the wrapped mummy look. Lastly, add the eyes.
7. Cookies can be stored in an air tight container for a week.
These cookies are so delicious and perfect for a Halloween party!
Be sure to check out the other Halloween ideas on the blog HERE.