Twas the night before Halloween… Are you on the world wide web right NOW looking for some last minute simple Halloween party desserts??? Well, my friends… You are not alone. And I’ve got some quick solutions for you. Seriously. I know it’s the night before All Hallows’ Eve and everything BUT there’s seriously no need to stress. Focus on your pumpkin carving, pumpkin decorating, and just overall Halloween decorating if you haven’t gotten that far yet. So much to do before tomorrow! But again no need to stress. I’m here for you with these super simple treats. No tricks. Just treats!
31 Simple Halloween Party Desserts
- Halloween Popcorn Balls
- Halloween Monster Popcorn Candy Corn Recipe
- 10 Minute Eye of Newt Halloween Donuts
- Slime Monster Halloween Donuts
- Chocolate Pumpkin Trifle with Sweetworks Candy
- Halloween Kitty S’more Trifle
- Brownie Brittle™ Graveyard Eclair
- Witch’s Broom Snacks
- Black Widow Spider Bites
- Easy Oreo Pumpkin Whip Dessert
- Spider Halloween Brownies
- Kid’s Dirt Dessert Snack Pack
- Haunted House Cupcake Cake
- Jack Skellington Chocolate Covered Apples
- No Bake Twix Roll with Caramel
- Zombie Dirt Dessert
- Eye Popping Spooky Halloween Bundt Cake
- Candy Corn Poke Cake
- Dipped Marshmallow Pops for Halloween
- Bloody Zombie Brain Cupcakes
- Halloween Orange Cream Mini Cone Cupcakes
- Easy Twinkie Mummies Halloween Treats for kids
- Easy Halloween Treat: Pretzel Bones
- Spider Donuts
- Candy Cornbread Muffins Halloween Desserts
- Halloween Cheesecake Cones
- Halloween No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Dessert
- Undead Are Rising Cupcakes Halloween Desserts
- Butterscotch Candy Apples
- Candy Corn Shot Glasses
- Jack Skellington Cookies
There you have it. That’s 31 simple Halloween party desserts that are quick and easy to make!
You’re welcome. *wink*
What are your favorite Halloween desserts? Any from the above list? I’m thinking those ice cream cone cupcakes look quite dandy. Perhaps I should make some of those tomorrow… With gluten free cake mix of course.
And to all a spooky night!
Click below to get all the dandy in your inbox!