It’s November. Which means that now is the time to start thinking holiday cookie recipes! Remember my Halloween cookies from last month? Yeah. Those were quite the dandy adventure. Perfect for Halloween and also perfect for Christmas since they are Nightmare Before Christmas themed. These following holiday cookies though? Already perfected by some of the best bloggers around.
Top 20 Holiday Cookie Recipes For The Season
Don’t those all look simply delicious? The time is now to start baking those Christmas cookies and hauling out the Christmas decorations, because the winter holidays are just around the corner!
Best Christmas Cookies
1. Healthier Cut Out Cookies from Southern In Law
2. Cherry blossom cookie from Flour On My Face
3. Mexican Chocolate Cookies from My Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Life
4. Classic sugar cookie recipe from Food’n Service
5. Peppermint Kiss Cookies from A Mitten Full Of Savings
6. 1 bowl vegan sugar cookies from Minimalist Baker
7. Pistachio almond cranberry thumbprint cookies from Vegan Richa
8. Bourbon, Brown Butter, and Vanilla Bean Shortbread Cookies from Love And Olive Oil
9. Cream Cheese Stuffed Cinnamon Sugar Pillow Cookies from Chocolate Covered Katie
10. Gluten Free and Vegan Iced Gingerbread Cookies from The Pretty Bee
11. Whole Wheat Pepparkakor from Texanerin Baking
12. Mint chocolate Oreo stuffed brownie cookies from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
13. Soft-Baked Ginger Cookies from Amy’s Healthy Cooking
14. Peppermint Pattie Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies from Around My Family Table
15. Peppermint Chocolate Macaroons from Against All Grain
16. Ginger shortbread cookies from Elana’s Pantry
17. Double Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies from Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
18. Clean Eating Meringue Cookies from The Gracious Pantry
19. Paleo Vegan Gingerbread Cookies from Healy Eats Real
20. Funfetti Cookies Supreme from Sally’s Baking Addiction
Don’t miss any of the dandy recipes on Seeing Dandy!
What you need for creating holiday cookie recipes:
- Use a stand mixer. You can make more cookies at once by doubling the batch.
- A non-stick silicone baking mat is great for baking cookies and it saves your baking sheets from looking destroyed.
- Serve and deliver your Christmas cookies on cute Christmas plates. Makes a great gift!
Which of the Christmas cookies look most dandy???
What’s YOUR favorite holiday cookie recipe?
Check out some other great recipes HERE.