Yay fall! We are decorating this weekend for my favorite season. I love the smells, flavors, crispness in the air… all the things! These oatmeal pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are perfect for fall. Get ready for this delicious fall recipe below!
Oatmeal Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Happy fall y’all and cheers to the season of pumpkin spice!
Don’t miss out on any of the other delicious recipes on Seeing Dandy!
Delicious Fall Pumpkin Cookies
No pumpkin spice here, but there’s chocolate!
**Prep Time: 15- 20 Minutes** Cook Time: 10 Minutes
1 1/2 Cups Softened Butter
2 Cups Brown Sugar, Packed
1 Cup White Sugar
1 Can Pumpkin ( 15 ounces)
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
4 Cups All Purpose Flour
2 Cups Quick Cooking Oats
2 Tsp Cinnamon
2 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Salt
2 Cups Chocolate Chips, Mini
- Preheat the oven to 375* Fahrenheit.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, and white sugar- beat together until smooth and creamy.
- Add egg, vanilla, pumpkin and beat until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix, flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Slowly stir the butter mixture into the dry ingredients until fully combined.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1 to 2 tablespoons of batter for each cookie onto a cookie or baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool.
- And most important… Enjoy these delicious oatmeal pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!
The perfect fall recipe!
Subscribe to the newsletter below so you can get more ideas for fall. It’s easy to follow along on social media as well. Thank you for being part of this community. ((hugs))
Be sure to check out the other delicious recipes on the blog HERE.