Happy first day of spring! Perfect timing since my kids are on spring break this week. We are headed to Eureka Springs, Arkansas on Thursday. It’s about 5 hours south of St. Louis. Just a short little jaunt for an extended long weekend. We plan to do some hiking and just enjoy the outdoors. Spring is the best. The weather is lovely and the flowers are starting to bloom. A great time of year. Especially after that winter. Didn’t that feel like the longest winter ever?! So glad it’s finally spring time. This time of year I’m all about dining outdoors or taking a picnic to the park. There are so many great dessert recipes for dining al fresco. Like this gluten free lemon cake recipe. It’s the perfect flavor for spring!
I’ve always liked lemony flavored desserts for spring and even summer. A refreshing flavor that is simply fitting for the season! Just the right amount of tart mixed in a sweet dessert. This gluten free lemon cake is easy to make and will be delightful to serve your spring time guests!
Easy To Make Gluten Free Lemon Cake
Yields: 9 x 13 pan
1. Spray your pan with cooking spray.
2. Pour the lemon filling at the bottom of the pan.
Be sure to PIN it for later.
Check out the other recipes below the pinnable image!
You’ll have to let me know what you think of the gluten free lemon cake!
Be sure to check out the other dandy recipes HERE.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
9 x 13 pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray your 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Pour the lemon filling at the bottom of the pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the yellow cake mix, eggs and butter.
- Pour the batter on top of the lemon filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees for an 20-25 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream or ice cream.