Do you remember the first time you ever took a bite out of a “dark, chewy brownie topped with fudge icing and colorful candy coated chocolate pieces“? Cosmic Brownies are definitely a fan favorite amongst kids and adults. Basically anyone who likes a good brownie with a twist of color. Such a fun treat and can be made totally gluten free! These gluten free copycat cosmic brownies will be your go to recipe from now on for years to come. So easy to make and perfect for different holidays depending on the color of chocolate pieces you use on top. Be sure to print off this dandy recipe below!
Homemade cosmic brownies are easy to make and kids will love helping you in the kitchen!
Gluten Free Copycat Cosmic Brownies Recipe
– 1 box of gluten free fudge brownie mix
– 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
– 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
– Prepare brownies according to directions.
– Bake for 25-35 minutes (depending on the box instructions) and then set on counter to cool.
– Prepare the fudge topping by heating up the heavy whipping cream in a sauce pan on medium heat. Add the chocolate chips and keep stirring until completely melted and smooth.
– Pour on top of brownies and smooth it out using a spatula.
– Sprinkle M&M’s on top! Set in the fridge for an hour before serving.
It’s as simple than that! In a matter of just an hour and a half you can have delicious gluten free copycat cosmic brownies that the whole family can enjoy. Just imagine the possibilities with these brownies. Perfect for holidays, parties, school events, and more.
Don’t these look scrumptious?!
You’ll have to let me know what color of M&Ms you use. If you go with the rainbow cosmic look or something else to match Valentines, Easter, Fall, or Christmas.
PIN it for later!
Do you like copycat recipes?