If you liked the lemon cake recipe that I shared a little while ago then I’d be willing to bet that you will also like this gluten free Funfetti blueberry dump cake one. Growing up I used to love when my mom made dump cakes. Now that I’m a mom myself I know just how quick and easy dump desserts are to make. Dump cakes can easily be made gluten free and fun for kids. Just grab yourself a box of gluten free Funfetti cake mix and pie filling. It’s that easy!
Dump cakes are so easy to make and delicious. What’s more is you can use any type of pie filling to make this yummy treat. So if you have a box of cake mix and a can of pie filling in the pantry then you can create a dessert in no time at all. I prefer to use gluten free cake mix (since I have celiac disease), but any type of cake mix will work. The most popular is a yellow cake mix, though. Just because it goes with every flavor of pie filling. But a chocolate cake mix would definitely work with a fruit that pairs nicely with chocolate flavor. Recently I decided to give the dump cake a try with a box of gluten free Funfetti because it’s what I had in the pantry. And I love how it turned out!
Gluten Free Funfetti Blueberry Dump Cake Recipe
1. Spray a 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Pour the blueberry filling in the bottom of the pan.
3. Sprinkle dry cake mix over the filling.
4. Melt butter and then sprinkle over the top.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until top is brown.
6. Optional: Top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
Be sure to check out my other gluten free recipes HERE.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
|Passive Time||20 minutes|
- Spray a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Pour the blueberry filling in the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over the filling.
- Melt butter and then sprinkle over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until top is brown.
- Optional: Top with whipped cream and sprinkles.