With my Irish heritage, you already know that I’m a fan of the month of Kelly green. I like the decorations, family fun and recipes. Another thing I love about this time of year is going through the drive-thru to gram a Shamrock Shake. So delicious! If you like those mint green shakes like I do then you’ll for sure love this Shamrock Shake fudge recipe.
Easy To Make Shamrock Shake Fudge Recipe
Who doesn’t love fudge? It’s a popular treat for many a vacation scene. I absolutely must stop into a fudge shop whenever we go on vacation somewhere. Fudge just seems to be a staple for most vacation spots, am I right? (Mackinac Island has tons of fudge shops by the way. It’s a running joke even that the fudge shops outnumber the people who live on the island!) But making fudge at home is actually easier than you think and can be done in the microwave! The following fudge recipe is easy to make and perfect for St. Patrick’s Day.
Shamrock Shake Fudge Recipe
What you’ll also need:
Shamrock sprinkles – Available HERE
Gold sanding sugar – Available HERE
Rainbow sprinkles – Available HERE
Shamrock silicone mold – Available HERE
What you’ll do:
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, add white chocolate chips, heavy cream, and peppermint extract.
- Heat in a microwave on high in 30 seconds increments, stirring between each, until completely melted. Do not overheat as the chocolate will seize.
- Add gel food coloring and stir until the desired color is achieved.
- Evenly scoop chocolate into the silicone mold. Tap the mold against the counter to remove air pockets and cause the chocolate to settle into the cracks.
- Immediately spoon sprinkles over the chocolate and press gently to attach.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until the fudge has set. Remove from mold and shake to remove excess sprinkles.
- Package or serve.
Look how cute these are! The possibilities are endless when making fudge in the microwave. I’m already planning out all the other flavors in molds for the various seasons!
Like this shamrock shake fudge recipe? Be sure to check out the other recipes on the blog HERE.