If you are looking for a fun and unique treat for the school Halloween party then look no further than these cute pretzels! Slime monster pretzels are easy to make and sure to be a fan favorite. In fact you don’t have to make ’em just for the school parties. Also perfect for any other Halloween party you might be throwing or even as an after school snack that the kids will love to eat!
These slime monster pretzels are perfect for the school halloween party. It’s a recipe that you can make ahead of time at home OR use a melting pot at the school so the kids can enjoy creating their own monsters. Either way it’s a treat that the kids will think is really fun!
Slime Monster Pretzels For The School Halloween Party
– 1 cup of Vibrant Green Wilton Candy Melts
– Line a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper.
– In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the green candy melts for 45 seconds. Remove from the microwave and stir until completely melted and smooth.
– Use a fork to dip the pretzels completely into the dip, making sure it’s all covered.
– Place on parchment paper once it’s been dipped.
– Before the melts have hardened, place 2 candy eyes on the pretzel.
– Let sit for 5-10 minutes while the chocolate hardens.
Be sure to pin it for later!
You’ll have to let me know what your kid’s class thinks of the slime monsters. I’m sure they will be a hit with the entire crowd.
If you like this recipe then you need to be sure to check out the other dandy recipes on the blog HERE. There are even other Halloween dessert recipes on the blog that you can find HERE.
And get ready for Halloween with some easy DIY decorating ideas HERE.