Ahhh fall. The season crisp evenings spent on the patio around the fire pit and all things s’mores. Looking for a unique s’mores recipe? These s’mores cookies are delicious and easy to make using a boxed cake mix.
How To Make S’mores Cookies Using A Yellow Cake Mix
Our family loves spending time in the outdoors. But particularly in our own backyard. S’mores are a must have for outdoor time but especially during the fall. You don’t have to only make the typical s’more though!
Gather around the patio with some delicious cookies packed with all the flavors of a s’more. Your family will love the treat and you’ll be surprised with how easy the recipe is to make.
Get more delicious s’mores recipes HERE.
A yellow cake mix makes a great base for s’mores cookies. This recipe is one that you’ll use over and over again. Different ingredients can easily change the concept and flavor. There are also so many options with the various flavors of boxed cake mix.
Want more ideas for boxed cake mix? Learn all about how to make a boxed cake mix taste made from scratch HERE.
Don’t miss out on any of the other delicious cookie recipes on Seeing Dandy!
S’mores Cake Mix Cookies
*Makes 2-3 dozen
Using yellow cake mix, s’mores cookies are the best fall recipe!
Ingredients for this fall recipe:
- Yellow cake mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ½ cup chopped graham crackers
Directions for this fall recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add cake mix, oil, and eggs to a large bowl and stir until fully mixed.
- Add chocolate chips, marshmallows, and graham crackers. Stir to combine.
- Use a cookie scoop to gather spoonfuls of dough, and drop onto a baking sheet, spaced 2 inches apart.
- Bake on the center rack in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
The perfect fall recipe. So delicious and easy to make!
Check out the other delicious cookie recipes on the blog HERE.