It’s that time of year again! Well, almost time… for the Target Car Seat Trade In Event! We’ve been waiting for this moment to recycle our old car seats right here in St. Louis. Now is also the time to get prepared with everything that you need to know before the event starts!
What To Know Before Target Car Seat Trade In Event
We have more than a few old car seats up in the rafters of our garage and now is the time to get those recycled. I’ll be attending in St. Louis, but Target stores all over the country will be participating in this event.
So far Target has recycled 22.2 million lbs. of car seats. The old car seat materials are recycled to create brand new products like pallets, plastic buckets and construction materials. Even steel beams and carpet padding!
Don’t miss out on any of the other shopping deals on Seeing Dandy!
What Is The Target Car Seat Trade In Event?
This event is a great one! Take in an old car seat (this includes infant car seats, convertible car seats, car seat bases, harness or booster car seats and expired or damaged car seats) to be recycled and get a 20% off coupon for a new car seat, stroller or select baby gear. Select baby home gear includes high chairs, swings, playards, rockers and bouncers.
The 20% off coupon can be redeemed in store or online. It can be combined with other item offers and is redeemable twice.
Must sign up for the Target Circle app to receive coupon.
Get Ready For The Target Care Seat Trade In Event
- First, sign up for the Target Circle app HERE (if you aren’t already a member). It’s a free app to save you money when you shop at Target. The app gives you access to exclusive coupons and you can earn rewards from purchases. And you need the Target Circle app
Attend The Target Car Seat Trade In Event
- Find a participating Target store near you HERE. (Nearly all of the stores are participating. There are just a few exceptions due to size of store.)
- Go to the Target store sometime between September 12th and September 25th.
- Drop your old car seat or base off into the designated box inside the store.
- While in the store open up your Target App and scan the code on the box. (You can also get assistance from a team member in Guest Services.)
- Then open your Wallet in the Target App. You’ll find your 20% off coupon plus more great savings.
- Save the offer by clicking the red “+”.
- Place your order for a new car seat, stroller or other select baby gear online. Or scan your barcode at the register.
Save On Select Baby Gear
St. Louis Area Participating Target Stores
300 Homer M Adams Pkwy, Alton, IL 62002
3849 Vogel Rd, Arnold, MO 63010
15025 Manchester Rd, Ballwin, MO 63011
5601 Belleville Crossing St, Belleville, IL 62226
12275 St Charles Rock Rd, Bridgeton, MO 63044
25 Brentwood Promenade Ct, Brentwood, MO 63144
40 THF Blvd, Chesterfield, MO 63005
7955 Highway N, Dardenne Prairie, MO 63368
2350 Troy Rd, Edwardsville, IL 62025
4701 N Illinois St, Fairview Heights, IL 62208
197 Gravois Bluffs Plaza Dr, Fenton, MO 63026
2341 N Highway 67, Florissant, MO 63033
4255 Hampton Ave, St. Louis, MO 63109
1042 S Kirkwood Rd, Kirkwood, MO 63122
2300 Highway K, O’Fallon, MO 63368
3881 Mexico Rd, St. Charles, MO 63303
6241 Mid Rivers Mall Dr, St. Peters, MO 63304
3400 Green Mount Crossing Dr, Shiloh, IL 62269
4250 Rusty Rd, St. Louis, MO 63123
Town And Country
1272 Town And Country Crossing Dr, Chesterfield, MO 63017
Have a great time at the Target Car Seat Trade In Event!
Be sure to check out the other shopping deals on the blog HERE.