This time last year I was making cookies in a jar to give to all my kid’s teachers. It was a quick and easy DIY teacher gift. Plus, it contained my own concoction of white chocolate coconut snowflake cookies. The teachers loved making and eating them. I finally got around to getting the holiday recipe ready for posting right here on the blog!
White Chocolate Coconut Snowflake Cookies
Such an easy recipe and delicious! I think they are the perfect seasonal holiday recipe, too. Or all year round really. You can never go wrong with coconut cookies that’s for sure. I think that they are my favorite type of cookie. Okay anything with coconut in it and I’m sold.
Don’t miss any of the other delicious recipes on Seeing Dandy!
Delicious Snowflake Coconut Cookies
What you’ll need for the snowflake cookies :
- 1 cups butter (2 sticks)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
What you’ll do:
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees
- Mix everything but the coconut and white chocolate chips together
- Stir in coconut and white chocolate chips
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown
- Cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes and then transfer to wire racks to cool completely
Enjoy this great holiday recipe!
Isn’t that snowman cookie jar darling! Precious Moments sent me the cookie jar and a holiday ornament from their 2019 collection. I think the snowman cookie jar is perfect for the holiday season and even more perfect for keeping track of our snowflake cookies. You can get your own snowman cookie jar HERE.
Precious Moments also has some adorable Christmas ornaments for 2019. You can see all the ornaments HERE.
The llama Christmas ornament is available HERE.
Not just a holiday recipe!
I hope you enjoy this cookie recipe. And remember it’s not just for the holiday season.
Be sure to check out the other delicious recipes on the blog HERE.