‘Tis the season of holiday cookies! Especially when they are candy cane cookies! These particular cookies combine two of my favorite flavors. Chocolate and peppermint. Mmmmm. The recipe for the white chocolate peppermint cookies is in fact very similar to the snowflake cookies that I posted on the blog last week. Basically you just use pieces of crushed up peppermint instead of the coconut. My kids love this delicious holiday treat!
White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies Recipe
If you are looking for delicious holiday cookies then look no further than this one!
Not Just Snowflake Cookies
The basic ingredients of this recipe is my go to for all of my cookie recipes. It’s one that I can switch out the stirred in portions (in this case the white chocolate chips and peppermint) to create all sorts of unique cookies. Such an easy recipe and always makes delicious candy cane cookies.
Don’t miss any of the other delicious recipes on Seeing Dandy!
Delicious White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
What you’ll need for the Christmas cookies :
- 1 cups butter (2 sticks)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed peppermint pieces
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
What you’ll do:
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees
- Mix everything but the white chocolate chips and peppermint pieces together
- Stir in white chocolate chips and peppermint pieces
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown
- Cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes and then transfer to wire racks to cool completely
Such delicious Christmas cookies and the perfect holiday treat!
Like these candy cane cookies?
Be sure to heck out the other delicious recipes on the blog HERE.